COVID-19: Relief measures for our business network
Our partner businesses
COVID-19: Desjardins Capital mobilizes to support its partners
Canada’s entire economy, and small- and medium-sized businesses in particular, are already feeling the financial repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic. As your partner in these exceptional times, Desjardins Capital would like to assure you of our support.
Relief measures for our business network
Because we care about our partners’ ability to maintain operations, Desjardins Capital is pleased to offer flexibility to our network and to companies at risk of financial difficulties that may be a direct consequence of the response to COVID-19.
Our team has been engaged and constantly in touch with the network since the start of this crisis to offer tailored relief, including a moratorium on principal payments, moratorium on principal payments with capitalized interest and deferred management fees We’re monitoring the situation in real time and continue to update the measures we’re using to support you based on developments.
Desjardins Capital’s number 1 priority is the health and safety of our partners, clients and employees. In response to recommendations from government authorities and Desjardins Group, we have introduced preventive measures to reduce the risk of spreading the virus while maintaining all of our services.
Remember—Desjardins Capital remains only a click or a call away and we’re working hard to provide our partners the best possible support. We’ll keep you posted on any additional solutions that may become available to help you through this difficult time, or to get up and running after the storm passes.
COVID-19: Stay in the loop
- Desjardins announces relief measures for personal and business members and clients
- Online, mobile and phone services and 349 points of service available effective March 18
- 6 essential rules for investors right now
- CRCD will hold its meeting via online webcast only
- Increase of contactless payment limit on Desjardins terminals for Desjardins credit cardholders
- COVID-19: Our financial strength will protect your assets
- Desjardins is reducing business hours at its points of service and doing its part to limit the spread of COVID‑19